Christmas in Tucson!

This year for Christmas we headed south to Tucson, Arizona! Jackie's husband Brian just joined a practice there in July and they had a new baby, Brady, in September. It was so nice see where they have been living and get to meet the newest member of the family.

Jackie's decorations were very cute.  Complete with her collection of Santa doctors!

I was so happy to get out of rainy Henderson and to 70 degree temperatures in Tucson!  I still have the boys bundled out of habit.  We went to an outdoor mall area so the kids could listen to a story-teller.  We even enjoyed a drink at a wine bar outside while the kids played.....that is my kind-of Christmas!


The story-teller asked if the kids could "wink."
Blake thought he was so big sitting on a pillow like the other kids.
The highlight of the trip for me was meeting my nephew Brady......finally!!!

Cookie Decorating!




Christmas Eve
Brady is handsome and ready for church.....tooooo cute!!
Granny and Lukey!
The girlies!

The Callahans

Ready for Santa!
Jackie bought the kids matching jammies!
Granny and Grandpa with their 5 grandkids

Christmas Day
Christmas morning Luke was, of course, the first one to wake-up.  He realized that Santa bust through the chimney (which was wrapped up to baby-proof from Blake) "Who did dat?"

Let the free-for-all begin!!!!

So much commotion Blake had no idea where to go!
Lovin' his new hat!

Brady on his pillow-pet

My Dad had a ring made with all of the kids birthstones in it for my mom.


It was great to get outside and fly Drew's helicopter
The kids had sparkling cider and got to cheers to a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How great for all of you to be together! I bet your parents were in heaven. I miss you all so much. You and Mikel are the best parents and I am so impressed with your little family. Love you. Sorry to be gushy...not my usual MO...must be the holidays! But I LOVE watching your blog. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete