Halloween 2010

This year Halloween was so much fun! The boys are really into superheroes, so we had to go with that. My little Wolverine and Hulk took every opportunity to wear their costumes and fight, which was wonderful for me!
 The night of Halloween our friends had a party and we went trick-or-treating as a large group. It was fun for the kids and the adults.  The costumes, the food, the decorations, everything was SO cute!

My mini-spidey!


My superhero squad and our....prisoner?  Mikel was comfy in his costume, who wants to wear tights anyhow?!


The adults looked SO awesome, I had to include these pics!
I am definitely inspired to make our own costumes next year...now all I need to do is learn to sew!

Drew and his friend Ethan wanted to be the same thing....Wolverine buds!



The kids were loaded up on sugar and went a little crazy!
The girls!
Drew and his favorite girl, Ali!

TRICK OR TREAT!












1 comment:

  1. You all look so cute. Sounds like a fun night.

    This is the first year we didn't go trick-or-treating with our group in the big haywagon. Guess my girls are growing up, with parties to go to. I'll miss that tradition.

    ~Roma

    ReplyDelete