| Here is Luke pulling his teammates away from the ball...that HAS to be some kind of foul! |
| Hmmmm.......what to do now??? |
| Drew is Luke's biggest fan at the games, he stands at the goal and cheers so the players know where to go! |
Gilcrease Orchard
One of the great things about being in a mom's club is all the newfound activities. Even after living here for over 2 years, I had no idea some of these wonderful places existed.
Here we are up north at Gilcrease orchard, where there's a pumpkin patch and many other freshly grown vegetables and homemade cider.
Panera Bread Tour
Mikel arranged for my mom's group to come take a tour of Panera Bread. We had a room in the back all to ourselves, which was really nice. The kids got to make their own cookies and have lunch. The highlight of the tour was the freezer! The kids had so much fun running in and out of it screaming, which I am sure puzzled the customers who heard!!
![]() |
| The boys love going to see Daddy at work! |
Rod and Bets visit
Mikel's brother, Rod, and his wife, Betsy flew in from New York for a quick trip to attend the Andre Agassi fundraiser. We were so happy we had the chance to see them. We met up at The Palms and had an amazing dinner at Nove, and drinks and dancing at The Playboy club (I won't comment on the gambling :(!) The perks of living close to Vegas are getting to see everyone who visits and doing some amazing things!
Of course we have no good pics since it was so dark and all I had was my lousy phone camera!
This fall really has been jammed packed. Drew's school had a wonderful Fall Festival, which I have no pictures of since I worked the cake walk. We also got to trick-or-treat at a retirement home, Drew had swim lessons, and there were SO many birthday parties! Now on to the Holidays.......



No comments:
Post a Comment