St. Patty's with Grandma Dottie

The week of St. Patrick's day Grandma Dottie came to visit and watch the kids, while Mikel and I had a nice staycation here is Vegas.  

She took these pics of the boys...

Blake loves being read to and Drew loves reading...it's perfect!

When Dottie picked Drew up at school he was wearing this hat.  He had a fun day filled with lots of green activities and looking for Leprechaun gold!
Luke always falls asleep in the stroller in the afternoons when we walk over to get Drew, it's a good little cat nap.
Sort of awake

Meanwhile here we are in Paris.....I mean AT Paris, the hotel where we stayed two nights. Panera bread had a conference in town and we got to enjoy wonderful dinners and delicious cocktails. My awesome hubby gave me a gift card to the Bellagio spa and I spent my days there relaxing!  As much as I missed my babies, having 'nothing to do' and 'peace and quiet' are unusual concepts to me and I loved being out of my element, I think I could get use to it!

The Garden at Bellagio


While she was here, we got to celebrate Dottie's birthday with a cake made by the boys!  They sure do love their Grandma Dot and had such a wonderful time with her!


2 comments:

  1. Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    Irish.
    Irish who?
    Irish you a very happy St. Patrick's Day!

    If a RAINBOW ends at a pot of gold,
    where does a LOBO end?
    On the Woof!

    I miss you guys! It looks like you had a really fun St. Patty's Day. Is there any of that cake left?

    -Uncle Greg

    That Drew he grew a great green grin while
    Luke sealed the fate of a great green cake
    Grandma Dot shot a jigger o' gin
    And the faithful pacifier'd never leave his buddy Blake.

    ReplyDelete