This year I turned 33! I was so happy that my mom was in town and we got to spend the day with her. Many years ago, I decided that every year on my birthday I have to do something that I have never done before. In past years, it has varied from trying batting cages and ATV's, to just going to a restaurant I have never been to . . . This year we went to Madame Tussauds's wax museum in the Venetian. This was so much fun! We all had a great time getting close up to the celebrities and acting silly. This post has many pictures because it was just too much fun to pose for them! |
 |
| George proposed to Mom. . . . don't tell Dad! |
 |
| Love that Johnny Depp! |
 |
| Luke took on Ali! |
 |
| Hangin' with Hef! |
|
| Us with Brad! We really couldn't believe how handsome he was close-up. This picture does not do him justice. Angelina had the teeniest arms, I could snap them like a toothpick! |
 |
| Britney and the boys |
 |
| Mikel giving Tiger golfing tips. . . not relationship advice! |
 |
| Luke said "Mommy get off JT!" |
 |
| Not sure if Michael Jordan is short or my cute hubby is just really tall????? |
 |
| Mom and I absolutely LOVE Oprah! |
 |
| We had to take a pic with Evel since he is from Butte, Montana, just like Uncle Brian! |
 |
| Drew strikes a pose, while Luke checks out Jessica! |
 |
| Dancing with Beyonce |
 |
| Back off MJ! |
 |
| Snoop is showing the 'westside' hand sign. We, of course, know that he is doing it for Westside Albuquerque! |
 |
| No way lady! |
 |
| Love me tender |
 |
| Drew wants to be a Kennedy |
 |
| Drew is calling the pentagon! |
 |
| Luke asked to be photographed with Neil Armstrong |
 |
| Mikel's true heroes! |
 |
| Here is a lady at the Venetian, she is not wax . . . at least I don't think she is! |
The boys and Granny made me a cake and it was delicious! Mikel said they gave me Drew's old #6 candle because I was turning 33 and 3+3=6 . . . . isn't he clever?!
The night before, we went out with friends to celebrate my birthday and the opening of a new place called Republic, we had so much fun!
Happy Birthday!! Jim and I are still laughing over these. Some of my favorites: Drew wanting to be a Kennedy, and Drew calling the Pentagon, Mikel giving golf tips to Tiger. Lots of fun!
ReplyDelete- Roma