Summer Fun in New Mexico!

Every June we go back home to Albuquerque, New Mexico.  It's so great to see family and friends. We go only once a year, however we try and make the most of it and I am always so sad to leave :(.
Blake and his friend Claire.
My friend Autumn is like family to me, so I love catching up and seeing how her kids have grown. We have 8 kids between our two families!
Luke, getting a ride from his buddy Connor.
We had to go to Old Town and look around.  Everything there is so uniquely New Mexico.  Here are the boys in front of Papa Leo's church San Felipe.
I was on a mission to buy some crosses, but Drew couldn't find any?
I was SO excited to find this bench with three suns (just like our family!)
We stopped at High Noon for dinner, the place is so old, the boys were certain that it was haunted!
This lamp proved to the boys that the restaurant was haunted!
At Wecks!

As soon as we get to town we hit the restaurants.  One thing that we miss so much is the amazing food and we have to go to our favorite places: Sadie's, Frontier. Dion's, Seferino's....just to name a few.

We met up with my Aunt Roma and Aunt Bobbi at another favorite place, Flying Star.


While we were away......
While Mikel and I were in Mexico, my parents took the boys to their cabin in the woods in Angel Fire NM.  They boys love it there!
Chilling on the deck with Grandpa.


The boys learning to fish in Monte Verde lake.

They also got to ride horses at my Grandma's house!

The boys had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment